Please join us for our 2018 AGM. We will provide a quick overview of our program, approve our budget and answer any questions you might have. We will also elect the Parent Executive for 2018/19! If you think you might be interested in joining our board, please email email@example.com.
VACANT POSITIONS: Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Class Liaison, Marketing & Communications, Education Director. Click here for board position descriptions.
* Please note all children attending the 2018/2019 Playschool year will need a minimum of one parent/guardian in attendance for the AGM.
** A free behavioural strategies session will be held in the Playschool Classroom prior to the AGM (May 24) starting at 7pm. More information here.
See you there!
The HHBH CA Playschool is excited to offer all current and incoming Playschool families a 45-minute information session with Dr. Alice Prichard (psychologist) and Benjamin Fong (social worker) focusing on behavioural strategies that can help ease the transition into (and out of) preschool.
The session will also address other common behavioural changes that we see with our little ones. Alice and Ben not only bring a wealth of knowledge from their years of clinical practice, they are also parents of preschool-aged children. Please see their bios here. Topics will include how to support your child with the following areas:
- Separation Anxiety
- Willingness to try new experiences/Fear of failure
- Screen time
- Boundaries & impulse control
- How to support our children’s “big emotions”
* Please note the Playschool AGM will be held immediately after this information session at 8pm (May 24) in the Playschool classroom. All children attending the 2018/2019 Playschool year will need a minimum of one parent/guardian in attendance for the AGM. More details here.